Friday, December 3, 2010

How Can I Use Selective Coloring in Photos?

I wrote a good article about Selective colorization in photos. Here is a snippet of it, check out the rest after the break.

"Selective colorization is the act in which a photo is converted to one color and then a small piece or pieces are singled out and changed to a different color. It truly does make photographs look amazing and I wanted to learn how to do it. I have used Photoshop for a long time and when I began to look into this technique I became overwhelmed. So much so I went looking for a different product. As luck would have it I found one that made it so much easier. Let me give you an example of all it takes to perform this trick in Photoshop.

Step 1 - Open the Image and then create a Duplicate Layer, then add an Adjustment Layer to alter the colors of the image.

Step 2 - Then we will add another layer for Hue/Saturation and then edit it according to what you desire."

Check out the rest her at How Can I Use Selective Coloring in Photos?

1 comment:

  1. Selective Coloring is something so useful specially for photo editing works

    Check our Excellent Clothing Photo Editing Service

    ReplyDelete